Cool people who follow this blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wow Nena

So my english classes have reached the tipping point. The current enrollment now stands at 253 students. This has officially moved past the point of being a small secondary project. Its all good though. It is a great way to integrate myself into the community, and I can always sneak little life lessons into the English classes. They will never know what hit ´em. I am definitely having fun with it, I keep rewarding the classes by teaching them a song at the end of class. They love it. I have the whole town singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat. Too funny.

Here are some pictures, just because I feel like showing off the incredible natural beauty I´m surrounded by daily

El rio Chilascó.


The National Bird. The Quetzal.

Big local beatle.
Our jungle cabins.


Never can have enough pictures of "El Salto de Chilascó"


Our other water fall. "Lome del Macho"

This is what we mean when we say "cloud forest"

Ditto.

This is what we mean when we say "broccoli"

1 comment:

  1. Wow. A lovely place and awesome experience. Hugs from Philippines.

    ReplyDelete